Own Art - Interest Free Loans
About Own Art
Jealous are delighted to be a member of Own Art. Own Art is a national initiative, supported by Arts Council England, to make it easy and affordable for anyone and everyone to buy contemporary art and craft by providing interest-free loans.
Own Art loans allow you to borrow from as little as £100 up to £25,000 and pay it back over 10 or 20 months, completely interest-free. You can choose to finance all or just part of your purchase and multiple items can be bought with one loan. The best part is that you can take your masterpiece home with you straight away.
Applying for an Own Art loan is easy!
The first stage is the difficult bit – deciding what to buy. Once you’ve found the artwork that you want to buy, just let us know that you’d like to apply for an Own Art loan to finance your purchase.
WHAT YOU NEED
All you will need is proof of residence and signature - for example, a driving license. Own Art is available to all UK residents over the age of 18, subject to status. This means that you must be able to meet one of the following criteria in order to be approved for a loan:
- Working at least 16 hours a week (employed or self-employed)
- A retired person in receipt of a pension
- If you are not working but are married to or living with a partner who does meet the above criteria, then you may still apply, provided that your partner is happy for their employment details to be included on your application form
Own Art In Our Galleries and Online
We’ll take you through the loan application process, which normally takes about 10 minutes. Once you have given us all the information we need, you’ll get an instant decision. Once your application is approved you will need you to sign the agreement and you can take your artwork away there and then. Choose the artwork
You can even apply online. Just email email@example.com and we'll send you the link to complete your application from the comfort of your own home.
You will receive a welcome letter from Own Art’s finance partner Novuna Personal Finance and following this your 10 monthly payments will be collected from your account by direct debit. This usually starts about four weeks after you’ve made your purchase.
It’s as simple as that!
Things You Should Know
- Interest free credit is available on selected Limited edition prints and originals.
- The prints must be from an edition of 150 or less and by a living artist.
- Apply for a loan between £100 and £25,000 when purchasing eligible art.
- Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Loans are 0% APR Representative